Looking for a new 26in LCD/LED

anirvanbhadra

Hi Guys

Am shifting houses, so looking at a TV in this range - any choices/opinions - should i stick to the usual suspects or is there something really good available in this size well worth the money.

My choices to look at till date - LG/Samsung/Panasonic/Sony

Any specific models you could lead me on to, would be of great help

Hi, I have heard very good comments on LG LED 26" model, but cost about 27.5K approx., and its not a full HD.

Any 26" full HDs are there? I'm also stuck between 24 and 26..but i need full HD as I am planing to connect my pc.

Full HD on 26" TV makes absolutely no difference from HD ready. Unless you are planning to use it as a computer monitor. And even if you are going to connect to your computer, it will still not make much of a difference if your primary usage is going to be movies and games. I don't think there are any 26" Full HD TVs in the market. However I think there is a 27" monitor from BenQ which is obviously Full HD. But then you will have to live with the 6-bit TN panel and its poor viewing angles.

Full HD on 26" TV makes absolutely no difference from HD ready. Unless you are planning to use it as a computer monitor. And even if you are going to connect to your computer, it will still not make much of a difference if your primary usage is going to be movies and games. I don't think there are any 26" Full HD TVs in the market.

Well my viewing distance will be between 6-8 ft, so am caught in a jiffy whether i should go for a 26in or not? say if am looking at a 32in LCD, then any options - my main viewing needs would be normal TV (80%) and movies (20%). Though i do plan to upgrade to a HD DTH in some time. Guess Samsung/Panasonic for me, but want to know, which models - C450 & S10 - anything else i can look at? Say my budget is within 25-30k? then what should i go for?

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back