looking for a subwoofer in mumbai

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker

krish

hi Friends,
I've been going thru this site for almost a fortnight & in the process also finalised a audio/video system for my home.I've really found this site very informative..and would like to congratulate vinay for hi beautiful home theatre.

Well friends, with the budget i'd, i bought a yamaha 361 amp of 100 RMS each channel, and onkyo 3600 speaker set which i got very cheap,including 2 tower speakers with 100 RMS, but this set doesn't include a subwoofer. So, i need some clarification on this, the bass effect is felt in a different and akward way, do i need to to put a separate active subwoofer.which is a good one and what price will iget, and where ? any used will also do. anybody knows how to operate yamaha 361 amp. coz i bought it from grey mkt. did not got a demo.

thanks a lot.

awedeophile

There is no substitute for an active sub-woofer in a HT setup. To get deep loud bass for movies, this is your only option. What is your budget?

With regards to your Yamaha, it would be a good idea to read the Manual. If you haven't got one, download it.. Google should find it for you.

hemantwaghe

Banned
Hi
Are you ready to buy used?? I want to sell my Space Subwwofer - Active 100 W RMS and 8 Inch Dia .
Available at Sanpada ,Vashi Navi Mumbai.
I am selling as I am buying 12 Inch One!!

Regards
Hemant

krish

hi, Hemant,
how old is your space sub, and for how much you will sell, let me know, and how much you are paying to buy a new one, which brand?

thanks,
krish

hemantwaghe

Banned
Hi arouind 3-4 years old. 8 inch woofer. Made in inda.100 W Rms amp. all subwoofer controls. At Sanpada Vashi Navi Mumbai.Price Rs 4500.
I already bought an used 12 inch monster - Dynaquest 12 Inch Sub!!