Looking for General Articles about Projectors....I am a newbie

mastmaula

Dear HiFiVision members,

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I am absolutely new to this wonderful world of Home Theaters. I love the Idea of having one for myself. My future residence is under construction in a sub-urban area of Ahmedabad where I am planning to have a Home Theater. My wife is very accommodating and it seems like I can spare a room 21x16x9 for dedicated home theatre. Therefore, for the last few months I have been silently watching various threads on home theatre fora. Although I don't have an engineering/technical background, which most members appear to have, I am IMHO able to decipher significant amount of information about the technicalities of "Acoustics", "Surround Sounds", "Subwoofers" etc. I like understanding details before jumping into things straight away. So am at a stage where I am looking for basic information about HT components. I am very thankful to the members of this community for posting wonderful articles.:signthankspin::thumbsup:

However, I am not so sure about information on projectors. Probably I have overlooked some important threads in this forum. Or may be some of you could post a link about basics of various features to look for in projectors. Articles slightly detailed beyond just Lumens, Contrast ratios, Colour output etc. Something more detailed but yet understandable for someone who did not study Physics beyond 10+2.
I am really sorry if my thread is too long to read. Its just that its my first post. Looking for enlightening myself with support from experienced "guru" members.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back