Looking for Gramophones !

richi1

Hi,

I am looking for replica or antique gramophone in good working condition. Can anyone please suggest good place in mumbai or other city if can be purchased and at what price..

Thanks,
Richi

You can get them in chor bazaar or alternately there are always ads for replicas on olx/ quickr. Asking price i think is around 2500/-. Have never bought one so cant talk about the quality of the product or reliability of the seller.

Richi, you location is unknown but if you are in Delhi, lots of replicas are sold in the shops near Janpath. Do bargain well before buying as they are notorious enough to quote crazy prices.

You can check with Galibbhai at the Chorbazzar, Mumbai. His ph # is 9867678874.

There are three levels of machines with him. The cheapest is a complete replica, with new locally made windup mech, body and horn. Same machine with an original windup mech is costlier. Machines that are all original are the costliest.

Regards,

You can get them in chor bazaar or alternately there are always ads for replicas on olx/ quickr. Asking price i think is around 2500/-. Have never bought one so cant talk about the quality of the product or reliability of the seller.

Thanks everyone ! would be more interested in quality one's which can work properly...long time..

In mumbai, choorbazar are the any workshop ..which fully build them..

Replica cost 3- 5K..

Authentic suitcase type or horn type made around 30's would be 25k+.

I can help you with the latter and connect some sellers

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back