looking for rented apartments - mumbai

Jith77

Can someone give the going rates for rents in the andheri-borivali region....

preferences

1bhk
rent~10k
area ~ 600 sq.ft
proximity to any railway station

As all my friends live in navi mumbai/ central i am finding it hard to find the actual current rates in this region....so if anyone knows the current rates and deposites in any location please let me know...also any broker references are welcome

Excellent place to post such queries!!

Common guys we should not resort to finding such information in a forum which is totally oblivious to required information!!!

Common guys we should not resort to finding such information in a forum which is totally oblivious to required information!!!

I agree with you, rather than honking at members for posting such threads, we should have some criteria for new threads in Chit Chat.

Say, a member with repuatation score of 50 (or 100) and above could only start a new thread in the chit chat section and limit it to once a day/week/month. Can we enforce this through the BB software or need manual controls?

Mods... please think about this...

I agree with you, rather than honking at members for posting such threads, we should have some criteria for new threads in Chit Chat.

Say, a member with repuatation score of 50 (or 100) and above could only start a new thread in the chit chat section and limit it to once a day/week/month. Can we enforce this through the BB software or need manual controls?

yes please - these days I do not feel like coming back with the kind of meaningless irrelevant threads that are posted on a daily basis.

Mods please do something.

And to the anser to that question try 99acres.com or magicbricks - it works

i completely disagree!

general chitchat is general chitchat! the regular 'audio' queries have specific sections and this section is for general stuff. lots of guys know each other by now through interactions even though they've never met. so what's wrong with tapping into this network for help?

mods, let this be!!!!!

regards

in reply to the original thread, rent rates for a 1 room kitchen would be 10k in that area. 1 bhk is around 15k. a pal lives in jogeshwari and rent is 15k for 1bhk. but no idea on brokers. you might not get 1bhk for 10k unless its closer to borivali.

yes please - these days I do not feel like coming back with the kind of meaningless irrelevant threads that are posted on a daily basis.

i'm sure there are other threads of interest to you so you could perhaps stick to those instead of putting down other cries for help, wot say? :) what's irrelevant to you is highly relevant to someone else. and if its' irrelevant to you why bother posting?

there are many irrelevant threads to me i ignore them and post on threads that are of interest to me. and i'm sure everyone here does that. thats life in a forum. if all the threads were solely to one person's interest it would be a pretty poor and boring forum i dare say!

do learn to live and let live ;)

isn't a forum supposed to be democratic? of the people by the people? why this skew towards a certain group of members? kind of ruins the very idea of a place where everyone can say whatever they want to say no? :rolleyes:

regards

Excellent place to post such queries!!

do speak for youself alladinkachirag :) i for one am not oblivious to rent rates in bombay, having lived there. neither am i averse to reaching out and giving my two cents to the original poster. so please don't generalise your personal feelings into a 'forum is oblivious' sweeping statement. i can certainly empathise with wanting to shift and worrying about places! i mean no offence, but do get the point. there are other people here who are willing to help if you are not interested. posts like these result in one meeting new people and sometimes finding information that one wanted oneself. one never knows. besides, there is a reason its called general chitchat. it also says 'discuss anything not covered in the forums above'. dont you think that's for a reason? :D

regards :)

@skumar... if this thread doesnt confine to the forum members understanding of chit chat, i apologise....though i am curious to know what the members expect as a general chit chat topic in a forum...

@stevieboy..thnx for the info..will have to reconsider the budget in that case

@skumar... if this thread doesnt confine to the forum members understanding of chit chat, i apologise....though i am curious to know what the members expect as a general chit chat topic in a forum...

Topics like "Luv Marriage", "How many", "My friend", "My close friend"...etc etc..
Manubhai, if you read this please, don't bash me up with all those muscles:eek:

Topics like "Luv Marriage", "How many", "My friend", "My close friend"...etc etc..

:clapping: well said reju sir .....well said. Let someone be the devils advocate at least.

PS: My next threads would be titled....:eek:hyeah:

Rakhi (sawant) "ki Maut/Divorce"
Indian Netalog ka "Sach Ka Samna"
"Dal Chawal" ka dum
Mera desh ka "pohochwa hua subwoofer"
In hi-fi walon se mujhe bachao

Last edited:

hehe yeah! those are even more way out than someone wanting an apartment! but most punjabis i know are full of life and verve. very 'from the heart' types hence manu's many posts i guess :)

if this thread doesnt confine to the forum members understanding of chit chat, i apologise....though i am curious to know what the members expect as a general chit chat topic in a forum...

Your thread is definitely within the scope for GCC section, it is only that I felt the # of GCC threads may be overwhelming the site, which may not be what we want. I never said that we should stop GCC, but only to moderate it a bit... The rest is upto all of us and the mods...

Hi Jith77 and all
May be clever use of words would have helped, like
"HELP, MY HIFI SYSTEM WANTS NEW HOME" :lol:
Hiten

Thanks Stevieboy
Sorry to mix two threads. I hope Jith77 wont mind. Stevieboy did you get the vinyls you were looking for from UK ?
Regds.

umm no news hiten. still to hear from madbullram. guess he'll make a post once he's a little free from work. waiting eagerly though to hear either way!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back