Looking for someone to re-terminate a power cord professionally

square_wave

I have a power cord which needs some work. Re-terminate with a new connector and do a shrink wrap etc. I am good with the connection part of it but lack the tools to do the other work. Know anyone in Bangalore ? I am willing to pay for this service.

I have a power cord which needs some work. Re-terminate with a new connector and do a shrink wrap etc. I am good with the connection part of it but lack the tools to do the other work. Know anyone in Bangalore ? I am willing to pay for this service.
Trust me, you should do it yourself. Stuff like heat guns, heat shrink tubing, etc never go to waste. They are pretty cheap too. If you dont want a heat gun, run a hot soldering iron on the shrink. Lots of ways to do things with the stuff you may already have. Do it once and you will do a lot more. Its fun.

OTOH any diy’er in bangalore would help I supppse. Or give it to an audio shop(maybe the one you bought your stuff from)that sells cables and pay them.

+1 for Mr. Murthy. I went to him with a similar request and he helped with this and did a good job too.
While you are waiting for him to do the job you can also look around his shop and buy good quality soldering iron, wire strippers, heat guns, screwdrivers, solder, and other implements for future DIY.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back