Looking for TV under 50K for XBOX One S

hemchandran

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to buy a new TV under 50K it will be primarily used for XBOX One S gaming, though i'm not a serious gamer. From my research through google I understand that i cannot get a 120hz TV in my budget. Can anyone help me with suggestions or pointer on what TV to buy. Please also share your experience.

Thanks,
Hemchandran.

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to buy a new TV under 50K it will be primarily used for XBOX One S gaming, though i'm not a serious gamer. From my research through google I understand that i cannot get a 120hz TV in my budget. Can anyone help me with suggestions or pointer on what TV to buy. Please also share your experience.

Thanks,
Hemchandran.
I am planning to sell my acer predator 24inch 3d gaming monitor. It’s a beast and takes gaming to the next level. 1ms response rate,144hz refresh rate can be overclocked to 180hz and has nvidia gsync. Last year blessed with a daughter and I get no time to play video games and it’s laying idle. Stil in warranty. Let me know if interested. Find the specs below. I purchased it from acer showroom for 35k have bill and it is still in warranty.

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Hemchandran.
A decent monitor would be a good option than an entry level tv. An entry level tv wil have bad colors bad response time and poor refresh rate compared to a proper gaming monitor. Poor response time makes gaming horrible.

What resolution you are looking for? there are decent options in Full HD but you can not expect much

I am planning to sell my acer predator 24inch 3d gaming monitor. It’s a beast and takes gaming to the next level. 1ms response rate,144hz refresh rate can be overclocked to 180hz and has nvidia gsync. Last year blessed with a daughter and I get no time to play video games and it’s laying idle. Stil in warranty. Let me know if interested. Find the specs below. I purchased it from acer showroom for 35k have bill and it is still in warranty.

The TV will be used for other regular TV watching purposes too, that is the only way I can Justify/Convince buying a TV in my house :D

A decent monitor would be a good option than an entry level tv. An entry level tv wil have bad colors bad response time and poor refresh rate compared to a proper gaming monitor. Poor response time makes gaming horrible.
Thanks for your input. But my owner :D (I'm married) will not approve buying monitor.

Not sure if Size is an issue. But for casual gaming where a few hertz here and there wont make much of a difference - I would opt for a 65 inch TV for 50K from TCL, Vu...etc. My kids play witcher 3 on a 720p projector which is ten years old and they win just about any battle and finishing the game fast. So unless you are into competitive esports like thing - for casual gaming - nothing beats a large TV as it can be used for normal TV watching and at a distance of 15 feet - 65 inches is too good!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back