• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Rega

Michelangalo

HI,

I am looking for the following used Polk speakers. I am open for other brands as well If it goes well with RTi a7

1. Polk Rti a3
2. Polk Csi a4 / Csi a6

swamytk

Your registration should be at least 91 days old and you should have made a minimum of 91 posts

fLUX

Your registration should be at least 91 days old and you should have made a minimum of 91 posts

I think that is only for selling stuff. For Wanted dont think there any specific restrictions.
Edit:
Oops my bad , there is a rule. Surprising i was able to create one before i reached the 91 post count

Last edited by a moderator:

vineetrad

HI,

I am looking for the following used Polk speakers. I am open for other brands as well If it goes well with RTi a7

1. Polk Rti a3
2. Polk Csi a4 / Csi a6

I have a Wharfedale Diamond 225 in the For Sale section.

Michelangalo

I have dali zensor 1 pair..........

How much are you selling it for. Can you share more details?

I have a Wharfedale Diamond 225 in the For Sale section.

Its over budget for me, I am looking in the 10K range.

Bornagain

Dear all,
Quite new to the forum, just a week old to be precise.
I am looking for a decent bookshelf with my budget being 12k max, and a nice CD player for 8k.
I tried connecting with few sellers but site restricts me from chatting with the them as I don't have sufficient privileges. Anyone looking at selling pls reach out to me and we can sure look at locking a deal at the earliest.

avtar2008

In case you are still looking for speakers, I will be selling my taga harmony tav 806f and 806c in some days.

harryneopotter

location is gurgaon and i bought them in end of july 2020. price will be 38k for tower + center. all bill,box, warranty, boxes and manuals are available. They are hardly used for 2 weeks.
Ohh.. That's out of my budget. Guess I will look for 606 SE or V3 then.

avtar2008

Ohh.. That's out of my budget. Guess I will look for 606 SE or V3 then.
sure. But 806 is bigger brother of 606, with larger 8" bass driver as compared to 6 1/2" on 606 and same is for center speaker. I actually went for purchasing 606 se, but eventually end up buying 806, due to better bass response. So, you can decide and let me know what you decide.

harryneopotter

sure. But 806 is bigger brother of 606, with larger 8" bass driver as compared to 6 1/2" on 606 and same is for center speaker. I actually went for purchasing 606 se, but eventually end up buying 806, due to better bass response. So, you can decide and let me know what you decide.
Yes, I understand what you are saying. There are many better options for any product but all of us are limited by the same factor, budget. I am still in research phase, so I will let you know if anything changes.