Looking for Yamaha AVR (3072/V4A)

Please DM me if anyone is interested in selling Yamaha AVR (3072/V4A).

There are a couple of Good AVRs on sale over OLX like Denon, Marantz, Yamaha in Mumbai location if those interest you. Some being sold by dealers and some by individuals. Some links.....

Use caution and read the ad for all details and see the photos then engage with the seller and check. Audition before closing any deal.

All the best.

Thanks efernand! I find buying on olx too risky ( I'm new to HTs), with the community members here I would be a bit more comfortable, hence asked here.

Thanks efernand! I find buying on olx too risky ( I'm new to HTs), with the community members here I would be a bit more comfortable, hence asked here.

While i understand that in recent times.. dealers have spoilt the experience, you can always follow the olx norms. A individual seller would put ample information and real photos. Dealers put just some lines and google images. Most of us have purchased / sold over olx. You just need to find the right ad and person and close a good deal.

Do not purchase till you see it, hear it yourself. You can always put your offer or agree to the price mutually and then subject to checks etc make the purchase then.

May I know why very particular about Yamaha 3072 model ? Any strong reason, moreover it is a 5.1 system and not compatible with Atmos format.

No specific reason for 3072. Just trying to save money. AVRs are very expensive right now. Denon 1700h is quoted at 84 in Mumbai right now. No one seems to have Yamaha V4A in stock. 250BT is quoted at 42k. Marantz too is quoted high.
I'm new to HT, so want to start with a basic AVR without spending too much and 5.1 is enough for now. 3072 seems to fit the bill for now and is available.

Well, its not risky if you can differentiate between a dealer (aggregator) and a genuine seller. I recently sold my Yamaha 3067 on OLX for 15K. And both parties were happy with the deal :)

No specific reason for 3072. Just trying to save money. AVRs are very expensive right now. Denon 1700h is quoted at 84 in Mumbai right now. No one seems to have Yamaha V4A in stock. 250BT is quoted at 42k. Marantz too is quoted high.
I'm new to HT, so want to start with a basic AVR without spending too much and 5.1 is enough for now. 3072 seems to fit the bill for now and is available.
Do check for YamahaYamaha YHT-1840 package brand new.It is really good one for starter and budget friendly.Recent price hike did not affect much for this model .But there is a demand still.
Check for the specs,If Bluetooth and wireless is not the concern for u can go for it as starter package .

U can upgrade later additionally with Bluetooth dongle, bookshelf and active Subwoofer,based on your interest and usage pattern.

Atb

I have Jamo S803 bookshelves and Polk surrounds reaching me from US next week. Need AVR to start my HT. Will go form sub and center too, but not yet decided on those. In my understand 1840 would be too basic (I may be wrong, I dont understand much about AVRs technically) and I would feel the need to upgrade soon. 3072 may be basic too, V4A would be perfect I think.

Above Yamaha receiver HTR 3072 is in stock at Yamaha Store, Amazon etc at 35k

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back