looking out for gopinath joshi

sounds some X rated stuff which OP has censored thinking that we people at audio forum will not be able to handle and appreciate :lol: specially as the sounds and voices and words are limited to a very narrow set, rather than being full range 20-20k

folks,
just a clarification - i am not the gopinath from hyd audioplus is refering to.

Hmm ... maybe you should scan your fingerprint and post it for us to see else some folks may not be convinced? :D

Poor Gopi will now have nightmares about a mob of hifivision members chasing him with sticks and stones .... :lol:

Cheers

Actually , this is one of the mostt hilarious threads i have come across on the forum. Thanks to audioplus, inputs from gobble and others ..

Maybe, we should first try to find out who audioplus is and what is the "x" matter that he is involved in...

Really i never thought that we would have spying and intrigue on our forum.....:clapping:

by the way, i too am looking for a gorakhnath ghatpande.. if anyone sees him pls inform me...

Last edited:
spying and intrigue on our forum.....:clapping:

I just oiled my walter PPK !
Packed all my gadgets in aluminium suitcase!

My inner 007 is waking up!!!

Plaese can anyone lend his tuxudo!!! I cannot fit in my earlier suits!!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Only issue -will there be bond babes???

Also Gopinath Joshi -the name does not sound like Dr. Julius No ,Mr. White,Rosa Klebb,Ernst Stavro Blofeld,Kamal Khan,Max Zorin ,Dr. Kananga etc....

And last

will there be bond-babes????

I just oiled my walter PPK !
Packed all my gadgets in aluminium suitcase!

My inner 007 is waking up!!!

Plaese can anyone lend his tuxudo!!! I cannot fit in my earlier suits!!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Only issue -will there be bond babes???

Also Gopinath Joshi -the name does not sound like Dr. Julius No ,Mr. White,Rosa Klebb,Ernst Stavro Blofeld,Kamal Khan,Max Zorin ,Dr. Kananga etc....

And last

will there be bond-babes????

TeeHeeheehee .... :) Don't forget the bullets ... I luv loaded guns ;)

Last edited:
I also thought him to be an artist like Pt.Bhimsen Joshi and opened this thread to learn about any good album launched.
He turns out be a different type of artist mastering his art so very well

Actually , this is one of the mostt hilarious threads i have come across on the forum. Thanks to audioplus, inputs from gobble and others ..

+1 to that.

also I have a list of outstanding debtors in my trading business. Can I post all defaulters name for recovery?:eek:hyeah::clapping:

Hello,

I am looking out for the whereabouts of gopinath joshi, his mobile number/address. His last known address vidyranipura, bangalore and he was working for icici as a financial adviser. It is learnt that he has changed his residence to hyderabad. any lead from any one will be appreciated.

thanks in advance

Like many have said - this is not the forum to settle payments or personal issues. We are not equipped to make a decision on who was right or wrong - so your choices are police or claims court.

...I too like Mr.Venkat was thinking that Joshi was a artiste and wanted to check in, out of curiosity.

Even I thought Mr. Joshi is some famed singer which I never heard of...and wanted to quench the curiosity of knowing about him that prompted me to click on this thread.

Hi All,

OMG! This is the most hilarious thread i have come across here.:lol: My bad i am reading it at almost at 11 in the night. All my sleep is gone now.

Three cheers to all of u guys!:D

sleepless,
sri

Otherwise we will be forced to solve this by Applying Laplase Transform to Triple Interared variables ( Engineers am I right?:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:)

Got nothing useful to add to this thread (as usual), but the mention of Laplace transforms brought back horrid, nightmarish memories from my college years. It took me a good number of attempts to subdue that demon... :mad:

Got nothing useful to add to this thread (as usual), but the mention of Laplace transforms brought back horrid, nightmarish memories from my college years. It took me a good number of attempts to subdue that demon... :mad:
I only emember the name as it required "multiple attempts " to crack this $^*(^)*!

I am equally ashamed - only studied but never worked as engineer!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back