Looking to buy HomeTheater in budget of 20-23k

nitinkalra2000

Hi All,

I am looking to buy a home theater for my 11x12 SqFt room size. I have shortlisted Yamaha YHT 196 as its coming in my budget of 20-23K. I am getting a online deal for 21500.

I am having a LCD TV and DishtTv to connect and play with it. I would be listening to songs and watching movies most of the time. (Will buy BlueRay player later on.)

Could you please help if I could get a better deal on Yamaha Yht 196 then above ? I am living in Gurgaon and look for deals in Gurgaon, Delhi or Online.

Also, Can you also suggest if there is any other option then Yamaha YHT 196 in similar budget like if I can get separate amplifier and separate speakers in same budget range which could be better then Yamaha YHT 196. Though I like this model very much but only thing I think missing is not much BASS.

Last edited:
Dude i have the same for my 10x15 ft room. Regarding the bass, i did felt the same in the starting, but when i manually set the bass, now it is powerful enough, that i'm really satisfied with the overall performance.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back