Looking to pair Boston Acoustics XS5.1 with Yamaha RX-V477

Would be better to get your hands on denon avr-x500 rather than the yamaha one. I feel you should be getting it at the same price as yamaha. Denons watts are much higher than yamaha. Check if stocks are available

Better to check for after sales service of Denon as far as i know Yamaha is better in after sales department also.....At least i can say for chandigarh here Yamaha have an excellent after sales service...Check accordingly to your city which brand provide better after sales service.

Jbl cinema 510 + yamaha rx v377 is good one or not........???

Excellent combination i have heard the demo of these together.but if you can get Boston Xs 5.1 speakers it will be even better.

But as i advise to all , better check the after sales service of the respective brands in your city, always buy products which have good after sales in your city to have peace of mind also.

Last edited:
Better to check for after sales service of Denon as far as i know Yamaha is better in after sales department also.....At least i can say for chandigarh here Yamaha have an excellent after sales service...Check accordingly to your city which brand provide better after sales service.

Here in mumbai after sales service is provided by profx and kei for denon. So no problem in buying these in mumbai. You need to however check for service of these produts as the chance of failure can happen anytime.

JBl 5.1 speakers will sound very nice with yamaha rx-v377 i have heard their demo a number of times here in chandigarh, both Jbl 510 or Jbl 610 sound nice with Yamaha Rx-v'77 series of receivers. If you can get the jbl scs200.5 speakers then those will sound even better...hope this helps
Hai mandeep,
Is Jbl 200.5 speakers are available right now..... If available where should i buy...... In hyderabad.....

If u havent invested in BA xs 5.1 i would suggest u to stay from them, and buy something else in the same range.

The subwoofer of the 1st unit i received was faulty, then the 2nd one died on me last night exactly after 28days!!!

main toh bygod khushi bhi nahi mana paya apne hometheater lene ki grrhh..!

And this is a common problem(i guess) in BA xs Sub u can google it.

NO DOUBT they sound excellent.

If u havent invested in BA xs 5.1 i would suggest u to stay from them, and buy something else in the same range.

The subwoofer of the 1st unit i received was faulty, then the 2nd one died on me last night exactly after 28days!!!

main toh bygod khushi bhi nahi mana paya apne hometheater lene ki grrhh..!

And this is a common problem(i guess) in BA xs Sub u can google it.

NO DOUBT they sound excellent.

That problem was with the white units I think not black ones,if u can elaborate for the sake of others it will be very helpful, did u get 2nd replacement ...its really sad to know your difficulty...my best wishes

1st unit that i purchased was Black.
2nd i received was white because black was not available and i did not want to wait for few days.

Just had a chat with Akbar from mz audio dist. who told me it is better to get it repaired from the service center and gave Arshad's no who again provided me a no. of there service center which is in delhi(Bass n Treble).

2nd i received was white because black was not available and i did not want to wait for few days.

Just had a chat with Akbar from mz audio dist. who told me it is better to get it repaired from the service center and gave Arshad's no who again provided me a no. of there service center which is in delhi(Bass n Treble).

Best of luck bro', do let us know about the service provided by Bass n Treble and whether you are satisfied after that or not.

Sorry to hear about that bro. Hope you get covered quickly with warranty stuff and get ready to roll the sub back in action

Thank you all!

Finally I am ended up with Yamaha RX-V477 with Boston Acoustics A 26 (Front) + Boston Acoustics CS 225C II (Center Channel) initially, and later can add the sub and surrounds.

Please could you let me know usually when hifimart will open the offer sale (primarily for BA speakers)?

Thank you.

Just came back from bass n treble, i was told first they will diagnose the sub and if a part needs to be changed then Mz Audio dist from mumbai will send them that part.

Whole procedure can take Approx 1week-10days for repair.

Thank you all!

Finally I am ended up with Yamaha RX-V477 with Boston Acoustics A 26 (Front) + Boston Acoustics CS 225C II (Center Channel) initially, and later can add the sub and surrounds.

Please could you let me know usually when hifimart will open the offer sale (primarily for BA speakers)?

Thank you.

Congrats mmaran..enjoy your setup:clapping:

Plz mention the price of each item to help others

Just came back from bass n treble, i was told first they will diagnose the sub and if a part needs to be changed then Mz Audio dist from mumbai will send them that part.

Whole procedure can take Approx 1week-10days for repair.

Lets hope for the best, did they acknowledge that this is a common problem with this sub?

Only bought Yamaha RX-V477 for Rs.38K.

looking for a best deal for speakers espcly BA A 26 and 225C II. No idea when hifimart will again issue discount for these speakers...

Please suggest, will Pioneer AJ-5235XT speaker package (SP-FS 52, SP-BS22, SP-C22 and S-51W) be a best bet for my Yamaha Rx-V477 receiver?

I have no doubt with the AJ package except subwoofer, will this combo give me a pleasant aroma of music? Am not expecting earthshattering BASS, please suggust!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back