Looks like a great site

Emerson

Good Morning from South Louisiana. I have a Tu-8500 preamp "completed". The tubes light up, the LED does not, no sound from any source after input so...
Will take back down to the units and inspect solder joints again. I need to learn where to take voltage measurements off schematic, I did not recognize listings although trouble shooting section did mention numbers in text that I could not find on original schematic. After the repairing the preamp I have the 4 tube stereo to sort next, again starting with careful inspection. These were shelved several months ago for chemo run, hope to finish next couple weeks. Ready to listen to some vinyl again. JS

Good Morning from South Louisiana. I have a Tu-8500 preamp "completed". The tubes light up, the LED does not, no sound from any source after input so...
Will take back down to the units and inspect solder joints again. I need to learn where to take voltage measurements off schematic, I did not recognize listings although trouble shooting section did mention numbers in text that I could not find on original schematic. After the repairing the preamp I have the 4 tube stereo to sort next, again starting with careful inspection. These were shelved several months ago for chemo run, hope to finish next couple weeks. Ready to listen to some vinyl again. JS

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back