• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Luxury active Art Deco speakers from India at Rs 1.5 lakhs!

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

SachinChavan

I was pleasantly surprised to read about this. And to see that there‘s a demand for such niche products which combine art and technology. Has anyone has experienced these?

kapvin

I was pleasantly surprised to read about this. And to see that there‘s a demand for such nich products which combine art and technology. Has anyone has experienced these?

i am full of admiration for people who do things differently. I love the retro look. i hope they sound good. with such a large enclosure, the potential is there.

hemya

Along similar lines check out sonic architect on Instagram

Chatted briefly with the designer on Instgram and he does seem very passionate about his designs and drivers.

SachinChavan

Along similar lines check out sonic architect on Instagram

Chatted briefly with the designer on Instgram and he does seem very passionate about his designs and drivers.

Interesting products by this designer as well! Couldn’t locate his website, but came across this DIY instruction for a BT shared probably by the same person: