Lyrita Audio revised website

@Viren
Definitely gives a better picture than the earlier site.From a buyers point of view a fixed price mentioned for all equipment may lead to an even better picture.Of course that is entirely for you to decide.
I am looking for CD's of Bud Powell,Clifford Brown,Lester Young,Charlie Christian,Charlie Parker,Dizzy Gillespie,Nina Simone.If you have any for sale,please let me know the details.

Viren - one common problem is what to choose from many speakers and amps. And you always say that it is the system that matters.
So I would suggest you create a couple of scenarios (type of music or listening preferences, room size) and suggest a system for each.
Same may be done for pairing your amps with other vendors' speakers, or pairing your speakers with other vendors' amps.

Hi ajay124,

Sorry, don't have any of the CDs you requested. The selection on offer here has dwindled quite a bit. But its amazing how much is available from amazon - never had any problems with used CDs from them. And, pricing on Lyrita products is only a PM away!

Hi iaudio,

Yes, I'm using the Douma DAC. On reassessing the DAC, I found it sounded better directly off the Dac chips, than through the additional tube output stage. So, its back to the original Douma DAC. The 12 DAC chips in parallel have enough drive to go direct to the amp! Since I'm not contributing anything to the DAC, it can't become a Lyrita product. The kit is available directly from Douma in Germany.

Regards,
Viren

Hi ajay124,

Sorry, don't have any of the CDs you requested. The selection on offer here has dwindled quite a bit. But its amazing how much is available from amazon - never had any problems with used CDs from them. And, pricing on Lyrita products is only a PM away!

Hi iaudio,

Yes, I'm using the Douma DAC. On reassessing the DAC, I found it sounded better directly off the Dac chips, than through the additional tube output stage. So, its back to the original Douma DAC. The 12 DAC chips in parallel have enough drive to go direct to the amp! Since I'm not contributing anything to the DAC, it can't become a Lyrita product. The kit is available directly from Douma in Germany.

Regards,
Viren

Kinda felt that might be a possibility after listening to it. But I have gotta say it does have amazing body unlike others I have heard.
Which particular version are you using? Douma has many versions IIRC from the site.
Titus

Yup. Problem in accessing the site. This is the message it gives:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.lyrita-audio.in Port 80

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back