make wired old mouse wireless easily

Hmmm...

I'm not stripping wires, wrapping them in foil, and then plugging the result into my computer!

Wind up strongly suspected :rolleyes:

Kaushik, did you try it? The thing sounds a humorous hoax. In one part he just rips out a part from the board, and in another he says cotton acts as a good transmitter !!

Cheers

Kaushik, did you try it? The thing sounds a humorous hoax. In one part he just rips out a part from the board, and in another he says cotton acts as a good transmitter !!

Cheers

Intended to make some people laugh :) ... so last line i told to consult me........................... :lol:....

seems very less people checked it!
Thad, you are clever .. :) ..

Guys check that video .... have fun ,Happy New Year !!!

Last edited:
It was well done, but not well enough.

A little more techobabble, with exact sizes of foil (aerials for specific frequencies) might have helped it along.

The main give-away, for me, was it not mattering whether it was serial or USB mouse!

No, I'm not clever... I'm just not that dumb!!!! :eek:hyeah:

hey is this thing realy working and 100 % or iam going to destroy my mouse for nothing? if it work can u plz describe the way and how does it work with no battery . and can it work with optical mouses

does it work explian theory and does work with optical mouse .
is this a hole fake thing or real i feel its fake if u didnt reply

For optical mouse you may need to replace those wires altogether with Optical cables.Instead of those aluminium foil need to use transparent plastic so that light can pass easily.

In any case you may need to consult OP before doing so.

for optical mouse.. you can use optical cable.. and light will pass through and you will be wire free... .wireless.. just light ray and no wire...

lolz.. i was kiddin man.. this thing was for homour...

read the comments above

o k this is for ream wireless mouse ..

i have a real op-mouse it gets hungry every month ...boring to buy AAA batteries ..

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back