Making a bluetooth speaker. Need serious advice..!!

syst3mburn3r

Hi,
I am Azhar & i'm new here, I was thinking of building a bluetooth speaker myself.
I'm not a techie but i do love electronics and i do some repairs works myself and some solderings. So i have 2 speakers which i removed from an old enclosure which my dad was going to throw away.
The speakers are from Pioneer model number "TS-G1010R" Labeled 40w NOM 100w max, 4 OHMS 10cm bicone speakers. Now these speaker are set up in 2 icecream boxes myself and hooked it up to my 5.1 Home theatre system which is connected to my PC. So i'm thinking of building the BT speaker with 1 or 2 of these speakers. I searched the google for instructions and found the component need and the circuit diagrams. But in the case of amplifier, i'm confused. I can't find which amp can b used with these speakers for a better output. Here i found a thread about 4 and 8 ohms speakers. It' totally confusing. So can anyone suggest me what power amp i shud use with these speakers??? Also pls give a component list so i don't waste my money..

Thanks in advance...

Pioneer Ts - G1010R 10Cm Dual Cone 100 Watt Car Speaker Price - Buy Pioneer Ts - G1010R 10Cm Dual Cone 100 Watt Car Speaker Price in India, Best Prices n Review

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back