Marantz amplifier with Dali speakers.

vilasu

Hi All,
I am planning to buy amplifier and i did analysis so for is Marantz PM7000N with Dali Oberon 7.

Please let us know if this combination is ok or not, Also let us know any other good combination.

Hi All,
I am planning to buy amplifier and i did analysis so for is Marantz PM7000N with Dali Oberon 7.

Please let us know if this combination is ok or not, Also let us know any other good combination.
You can search the forum for FM @argho 's views on the combination. He has the PM7000N + Dali combination. He was very kind to let me audition at his place , and I found the set up really impressive.

Hi All,

Marantz + Dali combo will work good. I too had pm6005 + Zensor 5 combo earlier. It was very good at that time for the given price range.

Hi.

I have the Marantz PM7000n with Dali Oberon 5s. The combo works really well.

My personal recommendation is to go for the Oberon 5 rather than 7.

Audition them both and decide.

It is good combination I am also using Dali Z with Maranz 6005 for the last 5 years. It is a musical combo.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back