Marantz CD Player CD 6004?

vprasad84

hi,

i am planning to buy this cd player expecting more improvement in sq for music. I am yet to audition it. As of now i am playing mp3 music files from my sony blu-ray player & its decent. I have lots of CD's as well. Will getting this cd player would actually make a difference in sq? i guess it should cost around 21k or less?

Hi,

I am using the Marantz CD6003 CD player, which is the earlier version of the one you are looking to buy. The CD6003 is a very VFM product, with very good sound quality for the price. I am getting much better sound quality as compared to the DVD player that I was using earlier to play my CDs.

Do buy some good quality interconnects also incase you are using run of the mill ones. They will also help to enhance sound quality.

Best,
APK

Hi,

I am using the Marantz CD6003 CD player, which is the earlier version of the one you are looking to buy. The CD6003 is a very VFM product, with very good sound quality for the price. I am getting much better sound quality as compared to the DVD player that I was using earlier to play my CDs.

Do buy some good quality interconnects also incase you are using run of the mill ones. They will also help to enhance sound quality.

Best,
APK

for how much you got the 6003

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back