Marantz cdp remote repair

If the batteries have leaked in ,,,,Duracell or Enerzizer,,,,you may need to carefully open the remote and clean the same with tissue..the pcb...and it is advisable to use normal batteries,,,when not in regular use...remove the batteries

has the points corroded, if so, clean the terminals with alchohol, one good suggestion i received recenrly was to use wd40 generously on point and possibly behind the points where its connected.. and leave the remotes battery section facing down for it to drain our excess.

i also tried our ancient technique or putting the batteries and place and rollin it sideways against the terminal for it to shakeup any residue still stuck on it...it worked for me after that, i didnt have to open the remote...

Yes the CDP remote of the 5*** series is similar, I faced the same problem with the 5004 remote , actually the battery had leaked. I had to get it replaced from MZ in Mumbai but it took a good 3 months...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back