Marantz dealer

The only AV shop in Forum Mall is Sonodyne brand shop and they dont do Marantz. But here are the ones that do:

1. Absolute Phase; Prithvi - Cubbon road, near Samarkandh
2. Audio Planet; Palani - Behind BDA complex Koramangala
3. Reference Point; Venkat - 12th cross, CMH road, Indiranagar

Hi, During my visit to Bangalore two weeks back I had seen a shop on the first floor (I think the shop name is "Decibel"), this is other than the Sonodyne outlet in the Forum Mall.
If memory serves me correctly Decibels is not in Forum; and they deal with wharfedale, yamaha etc

Hi Avexplorer,

You are right, the shop I am mentioning is "Cinebels" which is in Garuda Mall & not "Decibels". The contact person is Mr. Jagadish C (Tel. No. 080-32935266 / 56641178).

Regards,

That explains that. Cinebels primarily deals with JAMO. They also sell Marantz and Denon but I'm not sure if they are authorized dealers for the same. Atleast the 3 I mentioned offer a more competitive price than Cinebels. BTW Cinebels is also located on Millers road.

Hi,

There is one (I think it is cinebell) in Metropolitan Mall in Gurgaon where the sell Jamo, Marantz, Denon & Sharewood.

Regards,
Venu

The only AV shop in Forum Mall is Sonodyne brand shop and they dont do Marantz. But here are the ones that do:

1. Absolute Phase; Prithvi - Cubbon road, near Samarkandh
2. Audio Planet; Palani - Behind BDA complex Koramangala
3. Reference Point; Venkat - 12th cross, CMH road, Indiranagar

would lke to add- Music Ranch- Jayanagar . Behind 3rd block busstop.
behind BDA complex 4th block.(I picked up my PM7001 from here).
ARN systems:frazer town.

The Marantz Singapore website lists the following

Mumbai
MZ Audio Distribution | visit website
C-8, Ashirwad, S.V. Road, Bombay 400 050
Email: [email protected] Fax +91 22 6747 5289

Can anyone confirm if this information is dated and correct?

Thanks

Mandar

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back