Marantz distributor in Bangalore...

Shawn

Guys,

Today I visited one of the shop in Koramangala. He said they are the distributors of Marantz in Bangalore, and all the dealers go through him. He gave me visiting card of concerned person with the Marantz catalogue, mentioned below. Check with him;

Mr. Phani

Nakamichi Exclusive Gallery

Ground floor, Madhuban Apartments, Hosur Road,
Opp. Adugodi Police Station, Bangalore-560030

Phone: 080-64516446, 080-30201908
Cell: 98456-94986, 98450-19192

Timing: 10.30 am to 8 pm
monday holiday

Hope this will be helpful... Cheers

Last edited:
The authorized distributer for Marantz is Pro-Acoustics are a division of Sharda Motor Industries Ltd no one else in India, in my Knowledge rest all should get from them and a few are gray market guys... so look to get from Sharada if you need help further buzz me back... [email protected]

Hi,
well the sharada motors people are no longer associated with boston and marantz,these brands are now exclusivily imported distrubuted by REFEX from chennai !

and with respect to shawn's comment they are not and the owner's name is palani (relative of thankachan of torvin) !

they are just the regular dealers !

Regards..

Guys,

Today I visited one of the shop in Koramangala. He said they are the distributors of Marantz in Bangalore, and all the dealers go through him. He gave me visiting card of concerned person with the Marantz catalogue, mentioned below. Check with him;

Mr. Phani

Nakamichi Exclusive Gallery

Ground floor, Madhuban Apartments, Hosur Road,
Opp. Adugodi Police Station, Bangalore-560030

Phone: 080-64516446, 080-30201908
Cell: 98456-94986, 98450-19192

Timing: 10.30 am to 8 pm
monday holiday

Hope this will be helpful... Cheers

Dear

Its not Phani
Its Mr. Palani...
Director - Audio Planet
Yes he use to do Nakamichi, but has now indulge with Cambridge Audio...

If you need any help regarding audio/video speak to him.
No one in Bangalore atleast can guide you better than him...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back