Marantz DV4003

Last edited:
could you enlighten us on how you manage the customs bit? how do you get 'low rates' ? thanks in advance.

I have purchased many stuff from ebay USA/Canada/UK. & have learn't the art of purchasing stuff at really cheap rates/ getting it shipped to INDIA & managing Custom formalities @ low rates.

I was watching for this player since couple of weeks....luckily I was able to find an auction where international shipping was available & won the auction.

There are other auctions too...& are selling the same player for $399-$599 price range, still cheap compared to price range here in INDIA.

Regards

I have purchased many stuff from ebay USA/Canada/UK. & have learn't the art of purchasing stuff at really cheap rates/ getting it shipped to INDIA & managing Custom formalities @ low rates.

I was watching for this player since couple of weeks....luckily I was able to find an auction where international shipping was available & won the auction.

There are other auctions too...& are selling the same player for $399-$599 price range, still cheap compared to price range here in INDIA.

Regards
Do share about the art of buying cheap. Others (including me) in this forum can be benefited.

I have a good feedback 100% as international buyer in EBAY...this acts as a plus point (sellers consider good feedback with international customers coz they believe that they will be payed at the end of auction) :lol:

If you keep a regular watch on ebay usa eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices & not indian ebay...it sucks (I check twice everyday), you will get to know different variety's available on specific price...look for NR (No Reserve) auctions....they can end @ $0.99 too(I have been benifited once and got my stuff @ $0.99) if no one bids & if you are lucky...just bid on the last minute with the calculation on how much the others can bid to win the auction, avoid bidding initial as this will just raise the price as lot of other buyers may be interested too..

I have purchased nearly 54 items from USA through ebay...(including blackberry cellphones, laptops, headphones, dvd players, watches etc) so by now I have build a quite good rapport with the seller I have dealt with. so I often check their auctions & buy them without hassles with proper negotiation.

I always insist for USPS Express shipping, which is a bit expensive with insurance (but not as expensive as FEDEX or UPS...they will rip you off) & can be tracked online. These shipping always land in custom post office near domestic airport MUMBAI.

Regarding customs....only rapport + money works....or else you end up paying approx 14.5% custom duties. Since I have bought lots of stuff, some officials, Clerk know me & things work out.....I hope you understand :eek:hyeah:

Let me know if you guys need help...

Last edited:
I have a good feedback 100% as international buyer in EBAY...this acts as a plus point (buyers consider good feedback with international customers coz they believe that they will be payed at the end of auction) :lol:

If you keep a regular watch on ebay usa eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices & not indian ebay...it sucks (I check twice everyday), you will get to know different variety's available on specific price...look for NR (No Reserve) auctions....they can end @ $0.99 too(I have been benifited once and got my stuff @ $0.99) if no one bids & if you are lucky...just bid on the last minute with the calculation on how much the others can bid to win the auction, avoid bidding initial as this will just raise the price as lot of other buyers may be interested too..

I have purchased nearly 54 items from USA through ebay...(including blackberry cellphones, laptops, headphones, dvd players, watches etc) so by now I have build a quite good rapport with the seller I have dealt with. so I often check their auctions & buy them without hassles with proper negotiation.

I always insist for USPS Express shipping, which is a bit expensive with insurance (but not as expensive as FEDEX or UPS...they will rip you off) & can be tracked online. These shipping always land in custom post office near domestic airport MUMBAI.

Regarding customs....only rapport + money works....or else you end up paying approx 14.5% custom duties. Since I have bought lots of stuff, some officials, Clerk know me & things work out.....I hope you understand :eek:hyeah:

Let me know if you guys need help...

Thats what I call a well oiled network :eek:hyeah:

Enjoy shopping !! :)

Cheers

The shipment has arrived and is with customs...well I am going to pay them a visit today. :yahoo:

Shall let you guys know once I am home today @ 2PM...

Its a good player...Just received it right now...
New condition...good build. Currently using it with coaxial cable.
Waiting for Monster M1000 HDMI cable which is in transit & should be here in 5-8 days

Total Cost with shipping & customs RS 16,000/- :yahoo:

YES Its Marantz BD7003 player.

:cool:

congrats buddy!
Is it new or used? Where did you get it from? Is the dealer selling some more at this price?

regards

congrats buddy!
Is it new or used? Where did you get it from? Is the dealer selling some more at this price?

regards

Its Brand NEW...I bought it from eBay USA. I will check if some more are available...

Congrats dost....do post a review after experiencing...

Thanks bro....Received my monster m1000 hdmi cable yesterday & connected it to AVR & bluray player...the sound quality has increased 5x times better than coaxial cable used to produce.. Bass has improved... every details can be heard... sound quality has now become crisp & pleasing.

I have just experienced audio, yet to experience the capabilities that this player can deliver when it comes to video...

I have to yet fine tune the setup...due to lack of functional knowledge of these devices (as they have dozens of options & are sometimes confusing)

I don't have a original HD-DVD or a Bluray disc to experience the HD-video.

Lets see if i get it on rent or borrow from my friends... :thumbsup:

congrats man! Any more available at this great cost?

I have got 3 orders for this same player , also I was offered 38k for my player, but I turned down the offer :eek:hyeah: ...seriously I was lucky enough to get it in a dirt cheap price...

Let see if I get lucky again...then you could also get lucky...:cheers:

I have got 3 orders for this same player , also I was offered 38k for my player, but I turned down the offer :eek:hyeah: ...seriously I was lucky enough to get it in a dirt cheap price...

Let see if I get lucky again...then you could also get lucky...:cheers:

What is your mode of payment?
Through card or net banking or?:sad:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back