Marantz in Chennai

PbR

Hi,

Can anyone send me the contact for Refex Pro-Acoustics? They seem to have moved from GN Chetty Road, Chennai?

Cheers
PbR

Thanks again!

Wanted to get a cd5001 as my DVD player was refusing to play a few redbook cds, in spite of some tlc.
Met Aldrin last week, cd5001 was not available but Aldrin promised to check and get back.
Met him again yesterday, listened to a cd5001, and cd6002, and finally got the cd6002! At an unmentionable price!!

Bonus: the cd remote works the volume on my 1998 vintage marantz amp pm-57!!

Cheers
PbR
Sending you a PM with Aldrin's cell number at Refex pro- Acoustics

Cheers,

Danccc

Congratulations for your new acquisition!

Aldrin has been a good person to deal with for me as well and I also got a CD6002 from his dealer in Delhi.

Cheers,

DanC

Congrats Pbr! I have been meaning to post this correction for sometime now. Decibel, I am given to understand, does not deal with Marantz. I know that Audio People and Grand Cinema deal with Marantz as does the Jamo outlet - Cinebels.

Glad you got a deal from Refex Pro. Do post your listening experiences when you get a chance.

Met him again yesterday, listened to a cd5001, and cd6002, and finally got the cd6002! At an unmentionable price!!

Cheers
PbR

Please share the price of the cd6002 and help others on the forum stay updated.

Regards

Thanks again!

Cheers
PbR

Please let me know what you paid for the 6002.

Thanks again!

Wanted to get a cd5001 as my DVD player was refusing to play a few redbook cds, in spite of some tlc.
Met Aldrin last week, cd5001 was not available but Aldrin promised to check and get back.

Cheers
PbR
Congrats on your new purchase!
Marantz PM 57 eh?
Tell me more about it!

15k - Nothing sinister! just for the pleasant surprise of a great deal.

Aldrin helps out a lot.

Cheers
PbR

Congrats on your new purchase!
Marantz PM 57 eh?
Tell me more about it!

Well, the PM 57 was a part of a package bought on UK in 1998 along with a Sony CDP XE 300, Tannoy Mercury M2, and a Sony deck TC-KE 400S.
I have since sold the CDP and speakers in this forum, having moved to the MA RS-6 and the CD6002.
The PM57 is due for an upgrade, and am planning to audition at home the PM 7001. I also have an eye for the Jungson JA-88D, but apparently this model is not available with the local dealer.

Cheers,
PbR

Well, the PM 57 was a part of a package bought on UK in 1998 along with a Sony CDP XE 300, Tannoy Mercury M2, and a Sony deck TC-KE 400S.
I have since sold the CDP and speakers in this forum, having moved to the MA RS-6 and the CD6002.
The PM57 is due for an upgrade, and am planning to audition at home the PM 7001. I also have an eye for the Jungson JA-88D, but apparently this model is not available with the local dealer.

Cheers,
PbR
Nice.
What are the specs of the PM 57?

15k - Nothing sinister! just for the pleasant surprise of a great deal.

Aldrin helps out a lot.

Cheers
PbR

Great price on par with International pricing! :)

PS: You forgot to post a review on the 6002 :)

Hope we can read it soon

Cheers

Great price on par with International pricing! :)

PS: You forgot to post a review on the 6002 :)

Hope we can read it soon

Cheers

PS: Yes, though I got it sometime back, I had not got much ear-time with it, what with business travel etc.
Looking forward to it, and will post my impressions.
BTW, I just got a Oppo 980-H couple of days back. And I plan to use it to input to the MHDT Paradisea DAC and on to the PM-57.

So, yes, looking forward to a comparative session!!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back