Marantz SR8012 + PSB X2T + XC + XB + XA in 7.2.4 atmos config sourcing from KOLKATA needed.

aadharraj

Marantz SR8012 + PSB X2T + XC + XB + XA in 7.2.4 atmos config sourcing from KOLKATA needed.

Hello friends,
Sorry for another thread. I am looking for authorised dealers here at Kolkata for setting up my atmos config with PSB speakers and Marantz amp. HIFImart has been regular source but not I am at Dhanbad and Mumbai is too far now. Also, will require the source to setup the entire room for me with added power conditioner, retractable screen, rack, etc.
KINDLY SUGGEST AND GIVE CONTACT OF SOME REPUTED AND TRUSTED SOURCE IN KOLKATA OR NEARBY WHO CAN VISIT AND SUGGEST/SETUP THE BEST COFIG.
thanks
aadhar

using- PSB, Polk, BOSE, Wharfdale, Swans, Q, MA, Marantz (Amp, power amp, record player, network player, ), Onkyo, Denon, NAD,

you should contact Akshay Mittal 9874700058, he is from Kolkata

Owner of Auditro systems , very helpful and prices are cheaper than online atleast, I am buying a Marantz SR6012 from him and its quoted at 90k much cheaper than anywhere else. his website is http://auditro.com

you should contact Akshay Mittal 9874700058, he is from Kolkata

Owner of Auditro systems , very helpful and prices are cheaper than online atleast, I am buying a Marantz SR6012 from him and its quoted at 90k much cheaper than anywhere else. his website is http://auditro.com
Thanks for the info ..... I'm also planning to visit kolkata for audition for my new speakers. Can you suggest any dealer where Klipsch & Monitor audio speakers are available for audition ?

unfortunately I got no clue as I am not from Kolkatta, I found this contact over the net only, you should contact him as he is very knowledgeable and will be able to help you in auditioning I suppose.

had a conversation with Harmonie Audio....they no longer deal in Monitor Audio.
Any other dealer for Monitor Audio in kolkata ?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back