Mark Audio Alpair 10P vs 10.3A?

badrisuper

Hi

Has anyone happened to compare 10p and 10.3A or had listening experience with these drivers? I am thinking of buying either one. Looking forward to your valuable comments.

Thanks
Badri

Thanks. I will try fostex one day. But I preferred Mark Audio's 7.3 more than Fostex equivalent when I had to decide between both. 30Wat is more than enough for my home use.

Thanks. I will try fostex one day. But I preferred Mark Audio's 7.3 more than Fostex equivalent when I had to decide between both. 30Wat is more than enough for my home use.

Is it for a new pair of speakers that you are planning to build in addition to MA 7.3?

Has anyone happened to compare 10p and 10.3A or had listening experience with these drivers? I am thinking of buying either one. Looking forward to your valuable comments.

I preferred Mark Audio's 7.3 more than Fostex equivalent when I had to decide between both.

Hey Badri, when a colleague of mine wanted me to help him buy some good music system, I had suggested the 7.3 only because they sounded very good on the frugal horns. We had ordered 2 pairs and awaiting delivery. What is that you are looking for in the 10P and/or 103.A which is missing in the 7.3?

Yes. FH3 is in chennai.

Oh! Where are you now?

Hey Badri, when a colleague of mine wanted me to help him buy some good music system, I had suggested the 7.3 only because they sounded very good on the frugal horns. We had ordered 2 pairs and awaiting delivery. What is that you are looking for in the 10P and/or 103.A which is missing in the 7.3?

Oh! Where are you now?

I am in Kuala Lumpur. I will be here for 1 to 2 years. I thought of building a book shelf to listen to music here.

Thanks
Badri

though not have personal experience, but from reading in forums, seems the fostex FE series drivers are more suited for horns and FF series is suited for smaller bass reflex boxes..

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back