Mark Levinson ML-50 limited edition amp: my next amp upgrade

After ringing the death knell of class A or A/B amps, you still want to go for this? :p
Cheers,
Raghu
;)

I guess the price of 50,000 dollars should not be a stumbling block ;)

The only worrying thing about this will - how can I love my spine :D if it is owned.

I was expecting many comments on this post....but ....

I don't know why a thread on cheap but good performing Class D amps always attracts critique and a comparison to Class A? Or even a perspective of Class A, AB is better sonically?

Now here is a Class A/B......will it be the best amp sonically?......or it won't be until an audition even though it has " highest levels of subjective and objective performance"? (as stated by the company itself)

$50,000 .......Rs 37 lakhs.

I was expecting many comments on this post....but ....

I don't know why a thread on cheap but good performing Class D amps always attracts critique and a comparison to Class A? Or even a perspective of Class A, AB is better sonically?

Now here is a Class A/B......will it be the best amp sonically?......or it won't be until an audition even though it has " highest levels of subjective and objective performance"? (as stated by the company itself)

$50,000 .......Rs 37 lakhs.
to get a 37L amp to play to potential one will need a preamp of the same cost, speaker for 50L, source for 50L, cables for 15L and lets not even get into the real estate

Too much to process and imagine :)

to get a 37L amp to play to potential one will need a preamp of the same cost, speaker for 50L, source for 50L, cables for 15L and lets not even get into the real estate

And then there are the ( I am expanding your points )

5 lakh interconnects?
10 lakh speaker cables?
8 lakh power conditioner?
3 lakh anti-vibration rack?

Perhaps? :D

You forgot the power conditioning and regenerating gee-gaws.

And then there are the ( I am expanding your points )

5 lakh interconnects?
10 lakh speaker cables?
8 lakh power conditioner?
3 lakh anti-vibration rack?

Perhaps? :D
and a sophisticated better half who will tolerate and love this and will not kick you out of the house

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back