Match speakers with Yamaha R-N303

I have auditioned Yamaha,Dali Zenser and Warfdale diamond series speakers with denon & Marantz amplifier . Yamaha av receiver with WD Diamond 230 speakers. To my test Yamaha and Dali are bright and WD diamond is warm. Yamaha with WD sounds very good for me but not great. Denon avr with WD diamond 230 sounds good but with Dali it was bright and brittle of high volume. Marantz with WD diamond 230 was monotonous and was not great. So overall Yamaha with WD will make very good combination. Auditioned first then decide.

As I am from a small town I have no chance for audition test...Totally I should go by your suggestions...Thank you rpmahale

You may visit near by places for auditions. You may contact FM in or near to your place for audition of their systems. In the month of March What hifi show 2020 is taking place in Mumbai. You may spare some time to audition number of systems under one roof. You may also expect decent discount also. What I have experienced in my auditioned you may not because every have different test in music.

You may visit near by places for auditions. You may contact FM in or near to your place for audition of their systems. In the month of March What hifi show 2020 is taking place in Mumbai. You may spare some time to audition number of systems under one roof. You may also expect decent discount also. What I have experienced in my auditioned you may not because every have different test in music.
I am from Guntur, AP...Should I visit Mumbai for audition where the hi-fi show is going to take place.?

If you wish you can but before that make your home work in this regards so that you can use your time wisely. You may visit other places also for audition. Mention the details like budget, interest, space , source, available equipment etc so that FM can guide you better way. If you are on limited budget honestly go for pre owned component which make better value for money than entry level equipment. You may get better quality speaker and amplifier within the RN303 and Dali zenser 3 cost. Raise your query in wanted section and just check the response.

If you wish you can but before that make your home work in this regards so that you can use your time wisely. You may visit other places also for audition. Mention the details like budget, interest, space , source, available equipment etc so that FM can guide you better way. If you are on limited budget honestly go for pre owned component which make better value for money than entry level equipment. You may get better quality speaker and amplifier within the RN303 and Dali zenser 3 cost. Raise your query in wanted section and just check the response.
Thank you ...Sure I'll look into your suggestion...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back