may i come in.

Oh sure Manu,

You are welcome back.This is a mature forum.No grudges...:).

Lets learn from the past and forget the incidents.

I appreciate your open heartedness to be back to this forum.

Expecting your/our brother Moser also back soon.

Best wishes
Brejesh
:clapping:

Oh sure Manu,

You are welcome back.This is a mature forum.No grudges...:).

Lets learn from the past and forget the incidents.

I appreciate your open heartedness to be back to this forum.

Expecting your/our brother Moser also back soon.

Best wishes
Brejesh
:clapping:

+1

Welcome back Manu:)

welcome back man! and i hope you've learnt some valuable lessons from that period of exile, and will restrain yourself as much as possible, when the urge to click on the "New Thread" button strikes you.

Oye Manu,

Tussi always welcome here ji!
Take a look at your 'love for watches" thread. It's still going strong, though it has morphed along the way into a cars thread as well.

naah it's ok actually i deserve that :)

I consider whatever happened was beyond your control, which was like god's will, so that anyone could learn the outcomes from this episode.

Mistakes help a lot to make a man perfect, and all other learn from other people's experiences/mistakes.

what ever i know about you is that, you are a very genuine person,very friendly and love others as your own brothers, i have learn't quite a lot from ur personality.

regards

I consider whatever happened was beyond your control, which was like god's will, so that anyone could learn the outcomes from this episode.

Mistakes help a lot to make a man perfect, and all other learn from other people's experiences/mistakes.

what ever i know about you is that, you are a very genuine person,very friendly and love others as your own brothers, i have learn't quite a lot from ur personality.

regards

thanks yaar i appreciate what you said

thanks again bro :)

I salute your attitute Manu!

I have to admit this to all, everytime I notice a thread by you....>>>I can't resist but I'm compelled to read it. They say curosity killed the cat!

Bottom line you have a trait that only Many bhai possess.

--
Bryston + B&W

I salute your attitute Manu!

I have to admit this to all, everytime I notice a thread by you....>>>I can't resist but I'm compelled to read it. They say curosity killed the cat!

Bottom line you have a trait that only Many bhai possess.

Bryston + B&W

thanks helium bro :) i appreciate what you said

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back