Media Player suggestion

king2163

I have 1 tb hardisk with some personal video file. In order to run those files, Should I buy media player with hard disk support or blue ray player with USB to connect hardisk. In either case I am also looking for brand/model suggestion.

also which blue ray player has long life?

What and how old is your TV? Most modern TVs will play 1 TB hard discs from USB port.
Slightly older ones will at least play from pen drives. Check your TV for that.

I have 1 tb hardisk with some personal video file. In order to run those files, Should I buy media player with hard disk support or blue ray player with USB to connect hardisk. In either case I am also looking for brand/model suggestion.

also which blue ray player has long life?

Electronics are short lived as most are made in China...nothing called long life etc.....at the most some good expensive players can last easily for 3-5 years ...depends on use and care....example i use a Pioneer BDP LX 55 which costs Rs 30000/- Discontinued model...works fine...5 years now....

Bottom line...whats your budget,,,,,

what abput xbox one s for all in one solution? will i miss anything in term of movie playback if i buy it?

what abput xbox one s for all in one solution? will i miss anything in term of movie playback if i buy it?
If you are looking for normal Video file ( not with HD format Audio like Atmos/True HD/DTS MA ),you have lot of options in Amazon and Ebay.

my budget is 10k

An Android TV box will suit if you have more digital audio/video files.. It also supports almost all media playback, will cost you as lil as 2K or more on amazon.in, depending on the hardware (RAM & ROM).. They come with remote control..

Only some products have seller warranty.. Please check with seller on warranty & go thru youtube videos of the product to get better understanding of the functionality & features before you place order..

Here is an example - https://www.amazon.in/X96Mini-Andro...pID=41fj0jueoSL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

41fj0jueoSL.jpg

An Android TV box will suit if you have more digital audio/video files.. It also supports almost all media playback, will cost you as lil as 2K or more on amazon.in, depending on the hardware (RAM & ROM).. They come with remote control..

Only some products have seller warranty.. Please check with seller on warranty & go thru youtube videos of the product to get better understanding of the functionality & features before you place order..

Here is an example - https://www.amazon.in/X96Mini-Andro...pID=41fj0jueoSL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

41fj0jueoSL.jpg

But it doesn't support dolby digital and dts in movie playback. nowhere it is mentioned in spec.

But it doesn't support dolby digital and dts in movie playback. nowhere it is mentioned in spec.

A mediaplayer application like Kodi (sometime pre-installed) / VLC downloaded on playstore, should decode that to 2.0.. (or) if you TV has DTS/Dolby decoders, then you can set it to bit-stream in the Android TV box for the TV/AVR to decode..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back