Media Players comparisons

I dont see the Logitech Squeezebox nor the Apple mini (Apple TV). So not sure how dated this survey is. Otherwise its pretty good though for the criteria.

One thing that woudl help a lot (and may be a poll woudl help here) is to ask owners on this forum to list out what they currently own. This will help determine the top 5 players that will be a good guide for potential buyers.

This a is a very complicated table. Can someone make it short and relevant by taking 2 steps.

1. Only the popular and easily available models like Xtreamer, POHD and mini, WDTV & Live and Syabas models. This will cut out 75% of the rows.

2. Also remove columns which are not that relevant or same between the models.

Thanks

iboum.com : Future Entertainment Technology : Media Player Comparison Table

Comparisons of almost all Media players available in the world . Check this out

This a is a very complicated table. Can someone make it short and relevant by taking 2 steps.

1. Only the popular and easily available models like Xtreamer, POHD and mini, WDTV & Live and Syabas models. This will cut out 75% of the rows.

Thanks

Since you have brought up good suggestions, why dont you take a first cut at it and others can fine tune the table? It will help a whole lot of others.

I have given it a try. Have reduced the number of players to 10 taking 2 each from 5 popular brands (Xtreamer, WDTV, POHD, Syabas, Asus). I have not kept some expensive ones (HD dune, C200, TVix etc..) in the list and a separate list would be better for them.

Second stage. The columns are all very confusing and someone please make it more understandable and repost the file with the important columns only.

View attachment HDVP.xls

Since you have brought up good suggestions, why dont you take a first cut at it and others can fine tune the table? It will help a whole lot of others.

Hi folks,
I am new to this forum and based on the reviews I am kind of finalized on Xtreamer. (I am not so keen on Xtreamer Pro features, unless you recommend me to wait until it's release).

Now the important question is, How to purchase this item in Bangalore/India? What are the options for me? Could you suggest?

Thanks

Here........ have reformatted the same info in to xls with filters, frozen collums, so that people can have whatever information they want........

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back