Metal spikes or rubber feet for Speaker Stand and Speaker on marble floor?

Thanks guys I'll be getting the Herbie's products from the USA.
Just received Herbie's "Von Schweikert Special" $95 set of (3/8 in thick) 8 round and 2 square rubber pads (square one goes in the center of the speaker bottom if you're not using the spikes or outriggers. I got an open box discount and the paid came without the feet and spikes. I just slid Herbie's rubber pads under the speakers themselves which I have sitting on oversize 3/8 thick kitchen cutting boards which allows me to push the speakers to move them without having to lift them with the spikes attached (good luck with that). So it's the cutting boards then the Herbie's pads. My NAD 7155 (35 year old receiver) sounds clear as a bell on the pads. To be fair I also first tried the speakers sitting on the cutting boards then 8 air compressor anti-vibration pads purchased at Home Depot for abut $14 per set of 4 - 3x5 in pads with 1/2 in particle board sandwiched between upper and lower hard rubber 1/8 in pads. These Home Depot pads also seemed to work just as well - however, I was getting low end "rumble" with volume turned up past 10% (normal listening level) - however - that seems to come and go depending on the station - could be an FM tuner issue - will have to wait and see if the rumble shows up after slipping the Herbie pads under the speakers and the Home depot pads taken out.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back