Need advice on good quality speaker stand

kromastorm

Hi All,
I have a 5.1 channel setup with denon x1600h and polk t series speaker package. I live in a rented place and due to space constraints I am unable to find suitable location for my satellite speakers ( side left/right).
I am thinking of buying speaker stand for the polk t15 bookshelf speakers and arrange it in the main room. I am looking for sturdy thin frame stand ( easy to transport when relocating ) with height around 4 feet.
Would members please advice on some options on budget. I do not know how much would it cost to buy a quality product. Is it possible to get something under 12K?

Thanks

Don't bother with speaker stands for a satellite speaker. Just wall mount them. Most of them have a mounting hole. Put a small hole in the wall.
I wouldn't bother buying speaker stands for an effects speaker like satellites. Different scene if it were for the fronts.

If you are put in a corner for options, then call Ali and he will sort you out. Hands down the best loudspeaker stands you can buy in India.

Sorry for the delayed response. I cannot do any drilling on the walls, as I am living in a rented apartment. will check the other option.

Are you sure about that? Have you asked your landlord? Tell them that you will get the holes covered once you leave

well, that was one of the things I was told first time when I was discussing the terms of the rental agreement. :) At that point I did not foresee any usecase where I would need wall drilling..

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back