MI-Tv performacne Vs One Plus One, Motorola, VU

Finally after much consideration opted for Sony 4k Uhd Anoriod tv 49 inch at 68k with 3 yrs. extended warranty (total 4 yrs. warranty). I have chosen as there was a flat 20k discount on the original price and also got rs. 5500/- extra discount and 30% discount on extended warranty.

Thanks
Cool. Congrats on your new TV. :)

Btw, Did you get the the 3 years extended warranty from Sony or 3rd party ?

Cool. Congrats on your new TV. :)

Btw, Did you get the the 3 years extended warranty from Sony or 3rd party ?
Dear I got form Sony India itself as there was 30% discount on the extended guarantee charges. It cost to me Rs. 9000/- for 3 years.

Thnaks

Has any one idea why Airtel Tv, and Jio Tv is not available on sony anoriod tv apps. Even Airtel xtream, Jio Tv also not available on Amazon Prime.
What could be a reasons ?

Has any one idea why Airtel Tv, and Jio Tv is not available on sony anoriod tv apps. Even Airtel xtream, Jio Tv also not available on Amazon Prime.
What could be a reasons ?

1. Airtel Xstream app is not available on any platform - they are exclusive to phone or to Xstream set-top box. Airtel wants to keep it that way for licensing and money purpose. I am using the browser in Firestick to access and see Xstream - works acceptable.

2. Jio TV is similar to Xstream - won't be available on any other platform due what Jio is targeting with it.

I've sideloaded airtel xtream app in the fire stick 4K and enabled mouse pointer option for firetv remote. Using this setup i could able to use airtel tv app.

F8C201B6-69CA-4811-8670-AD118E8B8CFE.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi... Can you please PM me the apk link for Airtel xstream app. I want to try that on my nvidia shield.
I guess any xtream apk should work. Couple of months before(around october 2019) i installed this and that time, whatever latest APK for xtream available, i installed that.

Dear FM member,

Is there any way to convert/see cinema scope picture/video on Full screen on TV. In fact some movie on USB/prime video is not showing on the full screen on my tv as it chopping form bottom and upper edge.

Regards

Back