Micromax TV Owners' Thread

RMCWS

Though Micromax is a relatively new company and yet to build its reliability, but few forum members have already own it and their feedback for the tv is quite decent, especially considering the cost.

MICROMAX WEBSITE FOR TV

It is mostly considered as a value for money product than a high end product.

Online seller (flipkar and amazon) have made it much more cheaper though.

Let's discuss anything and everything about Micromax tv here for the benefit of all members.

Thanks RMCWS, for taking this initiative.
I am enjoying the TV to the fullest. Didn't put hole in my pocket and everything is looking good. PQ is very good for the price and comparable to basic series of any highend brands which will cost around 10k more.

must be really good .they are selling their mobile phones in plenty.i own one,excellant performance and damn cheap

Just got a micromax 40inch LED from amazon. TV looks decent, but it isn't recognising any USB files. It just shows me the main folder and its empty inside. Any work around for this? Plz suggest.

Just got a micromax 40inch LED from amazon. TV looks decent, but it isn't recognising any USB files. It just shows me the main folder and its empty inside. Any work around for this? Plz suggest.

Make sure you are watching right type of files under right application.
e.g: see .mp3 files under music player and photos under photo viewer.

It's different than the windows explorer where it shows everything within same folder.:indifferent14:

OMG!!! Thanks viper08!! You are my total saviour!!! I almost went under depression thinking i took a wrong decision :) Thanks a million!

It's good to hear that Micromax is replacing/ taking care of defective products within warranty. Kind of relief to the new user.

It is not clear if seller is giving additional warranty. If so does the seller cover all India? How will it work?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back