Mission LX-5 floorstanders

HiFiAudioFan

While i have found plenty of reviews and videos of the popular LX-2 bookshelf speakers by Mission i cant seen to get any info/reviews of their floorstander, the LX-5.
I have heard the LX-2 and i found them to be great for the price and the sound and build quality is really nice i felt. Anybody has auditioned the floorstander?
The price seems to be great , is it worth it? any inputs would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

While i have found plenty of reviews and videos of the popular LX-2 bookshelf speakers by Mission i cant seen to get any info/reviews of their floorstander, the LX-5.
I have heard the LX-2 and i found them to be great for the price and the sound and build quality is really nice i felt. Anybody has auditioned the floorstander?
The price seems to be great , is it worth it? any inputs would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A simple google search..hope this helps you

A simple google search..hope this helps you

Thank you very much for your reply, I saw this some time ago but apart from that I have not found much, but thanks again for sharing. much appreciated.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back