Mission MX1 coupled with Marantz amp????

soundseeker

Hi there all the gurus !!!!

I would really like to get your feedback on hooking up MX1s with Marantz PM7200 stereo amp.

Though I have been already told by this forum the best with Marntz is Wharfs and it's so true...

That's what (Diamond 9.2) I use to listen music and it's awesome:yahoo: Thanks again.

However, someone here is selling a pair of MX1s and it's a very good bargain, given that it's new (bought 2 months ago from UK; the guy even has the receipt) and it also sounds well.

But I am not quite sure how it would go with Marntz as there's no option to audition it with my amp.

So, It would really help me to make the buying decision if u pros share your experiences, if any and opinions on this combination.

Also which amps will go best with the MX1s.

Thanks

Can't comment about the MX-1 bookshelves, but I've auditioned MX-3 towers with Yamaha RX-V467 driving them and they sounded superb. In fact the MX-3 sounded better than Mission M34i and obviously MV8.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back