Moderators please note: request for downloading entire thread

nishant80

It will be great if an option is given to download an entire thread for offline viewing. avsforums has this option and it is mighty helpful. This way a member can search/read/take_print_outs at leisure.

Thanks!

It will be great if an option is given to download an entire thread for offline viewing. avsforums has this option and it is mighty helpful. This way a member can search/read/take_print_outs at leisure.

Thanks!
I click the option of 'show printable version' on the thread tools and copy paste the pages in a word file named appropriately for later reference.

I click the option of 'show printable version' on the thread tools and copy paste the pages in a word file named appropriately for later reference.

The print option works only for the current page in view. There are some threads that run into hundreds of pages. Hence, a feature to download/print all the pages in a single click would be very useful.

The print option works only for the current page in view. There are some threads that run into hundreds of pages. Hence, a feature to download/print all the pages in a single click would be very useful.

Not all posts in any thread are relevant or of any value. By copying each page and saving it on a word file, you can cut all unwanted and irrelevant posts and then take a print out reducing the amount of paper consumed.

You will be doing some service for the green brigade IMO:eek:hyeah:

Not all posts in any thread are relevant or of any value. By copying each page and saving it on a word file, you can cut all unwanted and irrelevant posts and then take a print out reducing the amount of paper consumed.

You will be doing some service for the green brigade IMO:eek:hyeah:

I have not explained the rationale behind this request properly. Excuse me for that. This is not just for taking printouts. The major benefit is the ability to search offline and see the trending of discussion so that you do not have to go through multiple clicks.

Try finding a specific piece of info in a huge thread like this one (a wonderful thread btw) and you will understand what am I talking about :)
http://www.hifivision.com/television/10613-lg-50pk550r-owners-discussion-thread.html

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back