Monitor Audio bronze 6 or silver 200 or Tannoy xt6f

what receiver/amp are you using with the xt8f's and how do you like these speakers. Dark walnut or Medium Oak? expecting your review about these speakers.

what receiver/amp are you using with the xt8f's and how do you like these speakers. Dark walnut or Medium Oak? expecting your review about these speakers.
I am using it with Cambridge Audio Azur 851A amp and speaker is Dark Walnut finish.. There is no need of introduction for this speakers, and its superb combination with azur851a .

If going with Fyne 5 series, what surrounds can I be looking at? They have to be ceiling hanged in my living room and hence their physical dimensions can't be too big as they will obstruct and kind of look odd. Suggestions are more than welcome. I feel the Monitor Bronze/Silver are too big to be ceiling hanged.

If you are gonna purchase Fyne Audio 5 series, you can include the Tannoy Xt Mini Monitors for ceiling hanging. These speakers will definitely voice match with the Fyne speakers and are also very small in size and they also have the matching Veneers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back