"Morel Beat-X Home Theater" or "JBL 610 Cinema"???

balzac

Hi All,

I am looking for a 5.1 Speaker system for my HT with Denon 520BT AVR.It would be used for 75% Movies and 25% Audio.

Can you suggest which speakers would be good:
-- Morel Beat-X Home Theater 5.1
-- JBL 610 Cinema 5.1
-- Or any other brand?

Let me know if you could suggest any speaker combination or the one selected would be Ok? Also, It should be of such a type, that watching the movie for prolonged hours doesn't cause strain.

Hoping for a quick response.

Thank You! :)

Hi

There are many reputed brands available which honestly you need to hear yourself....audition models and brands that suit your preferences, carry your music along and start shortlisting...based on your budget and overall requirements take a wise decision....better not to rush but take enough time to do the right thing

Hi,

It also depends on room size and budget. If room size is small to medium, if you are ok for satellites, then audition SVS prime satellites, it has raving reviews on net.

I am looking for something similar as well.

Tx

Hi,

I used JBLs in the past, the SCS 140s and the Control Ones.....no direct experience with the 610s...

A friend of mine has morels....older satellite model and they are nice, but could feel that something is missing.....

Boston Acoustics are good too, so are Jamos.....

There is a good deal on HiFi Ads....i auditioned these speakers when i had the chance , visited the seller..

These are good for a room size of 200 - 400 sq ft

Special Rate - American Bookshelf 5.1 Speakers with 12 inch powered Sub - HiFiADS.com

The choice is yours....all the best

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back