Moserw

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinay

To Respective Moderator,

I think Moserw, did not deserve such a punishment keeping in mind the vast contribution he has made on this forum in helping so many members.

Vinay.

m with Vinay on this he was really helpful for so many. He was never harsh with anyone; but dont know how or y he cracked all of a sudden hope the mod lets him continue after a half day ban

Punishment? I disagree that this is any punishment! If anyone is punishment, it is this site itself. To stop a helping person from helping people on this site is hurting the site itself.
Imagine this - the top poster (and not by random posts) has been banned!

regards

To Respective Moderator,

I think Moserw, did not deserve such a punishment keeping in mind the vast contribution he has made on this forum in helping so many members.

Vinay.

To Respective Moderator,

I think Moserw, did not deserve such a punishment keeping in mind the vast contribution he has made on this forum in helping so many members. He should have been repraminded and that would be that.

Vinay.

+1 to that. Moser is a valuable member. He accepted his error and apologised for it. And mod's action came a bit late I belive. And wat about manu? ( BAlls, Mouser etc.?) He should have been repraminded and that would be that. And, he crcked under a voluminous pressure, it should count for something. Many members agreed with his sentiments( minus namecalling).

Gentlemen, please let us have some patience here. The moderator has taken a step, and we should respect that. It is only a temporary ban, and I am sure Moser will be back again shortly.

HFV was superb a few weeks ago with excellent articles and discussions. The onus on bringing back those glorious days rests solely on each one of us. Instead of discussing these topics, let us all take a oath to each start a thread that has some meaningful discussion on topics we all love - music, movies and equipment.

Cheers

@mod,with all due respect,this is the most bewildering thing ive seen yet.venkats right about HFV having been great uptil some time ago.all of a sudden the cauldron seems to have boiled over!!!

Last edited:
Gentlemen, please let us have some patience here. The moderator has taken a step, and we should respect that. It is only a temporary ban, and I am sure Moser will be back again shortly.

HFV was superb a few weeks ago with excellent articles and discussions. The onus on bringing back those glorious days rests solely on each one of us. Instead of discussing these topics, let us all take a oath to each start a thread that has some meaningful discussion on topics we all love - music, movies and equipment.

Cheers

+1 to that. Lets stop this. Pl don't even reply to a thread I just started. Every members who cares is adviced to refrain from such threads. Let this thing die it's natural death.

I dont have a claim to contribution to this site, but am hurt by the inequity of the measures.

Provocation counts in any system of justice, and i think moserw was under extreme provocation.

Symbolic measures can hurt deeply and send wrong messages. I hope the moderator recognises this.

ban ip's of punjab and move on in life.

Get moser back he was as helpful as manu was annoying. just cause he cursed out of frustration once in his life on this forum does not mean much.

Well i agree with venkat, was just going through the threads , guess the situation got out of hand, and it resorted to something which i have not seen happen before .

I believe the moderator and admins have taken the right step by closing the thread and putting a ban. We should respect the decisions made by them.

I know moserw has contributed a lot to the forum and this is just a one off incident, which really went overboard and was not called for.

I would appreciate if moderator can tell the members the duration of the ban so that they are aware when Moserw will be back on the forum.

Plus we can close this thread as i believe justice has been done .... and members can look at contributing to other posts

It is easy to understand moserw's frustration against multiple threads. See, some guys laugh it off, some guys ignore it. some guys enjoy it. but moserw could take it and rightly so because no. of meaningless threads were increasing.

Here is a simple solution just don't display recent threads from General chitchat section in the main page. those who are in "mood" for chit chat can browse through in that section.

moserw is a very nice forum member. I hope ban is very short. Cant wait to see his choice of various artist in "Right now I am listening to section".

Both manu and moser have been banned temporarily.

Although moser is the top poster here it does not give him the right to mock another member as seen in this post where he has stated "Unfortunately the real monkey from Punjab has not learnt anything and HFV is full of awesomeness garbage (at least more than I can handle)." This is shameful conduct and totally unacceptable coming from a senior member!

The decision is final. The temp. ban will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back