Mother Of All Music Systems

Hi folks

I recenty read in AVmax about Mr Shirke's system.
He is the owner of Cadence.
He has the huge Pantheon speakers ( limited edtioin - only few units to be sold world-wide).He is co-developer with some US guy for these speakers.
And ofcourse Cadence Amps.
The total cost is whopping 1.5 crore rupees !!!

And I was thiniking the B&W 800 package at 25 lacs is pinnacle of sound.

regards

I remember reading in AVmax about Mr Shirke's system quite a few years back, dont remember, maybe around 8-10 years or so when Cadence was featured for the 1st time (i think) in AV Max.
That time, the system was around 16 lakhs or was it 30 lakhs. AV Max also mentioned something about 24k special edition gold CD's that were played on the system.

WOW.

unfortunately, my memory is failing and therefore the fuzzy details :)

Hi folks

I recenty read in AVmax about Mr Shirke's system.
He is the owner of Cadence.
He has the huge Pantheon speakers ( limited edtioin - only few units to be sold world-wide).He is co-developer with some US guy for these speakers.
And ofcourse Cadence Amps.
The total cost is whopping 1.5 crore rupees !!!

And I was thiniking the B&W 800 package at 25 lacs is pinnacle of sound.

regards

Going by the photograph in AV MAX , this system is at Cadence factoty demo room and not at Ajay's residence. Because I am fortunate enough to audition the same set up couple of times in the past. The only difference was speakers , those were Cadence ARCAs then. (And I remember AV NAX article does mention that earlier it was ARCA and now Pantheon)

[Edit: Yes , it is confirmed, the system featured in AV MAX is at Cadence factory , the same I auditioned couple of times]

I believe Ajay has at his residence , the ES speaker pair from the first batch that Shanti made.

Last edited:
@SuhasG,
How did the system you auditioned sounded? Was it really out of this world and much better than, say, an "ordinary" Rs.5 lakh system ?
What were your first impressions?

@SuhasG,
How did the system you auditioned sounded? Was it really out of this world and much better than, say, an "ordinary" Rs.5 lakh system ?
What were your first impressions?

It was simply divine , I have no words in my vocabulary to explain my feelings. I was spell bound , speechless, mesmerized and what not. It was almost Audio Nirvana , closest possible to real life live music experience.

By the way, if you happen to visit Cadence factory, ask for an audition, in most cases they honor.

hi

where is cadence factory
where can we audition it in city?

regards

thanks particleman.

And as i can see, a amp/spk combo is for sale in pre-owned category.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back