Movies on a DVD Player through USB: Need Subtitles

Eddy

Guys, looking for a solution.

I download movies using torrents on my laptop. Transfer the same to a USB drive that I hook up to my DVD player to watch a movie on my LCD.

There are some movies that I want to watch with subtitles. Is there any way of doing this ? I mean downloading the subtitles separately and then somehow embed them in the movie and play it ?

It can be done using VLC player when viewing it on the laptop. But how do I do it while watching it through a DVD player ???

D/l subtitles for the movie, they will be available on lots of sites and Google should help here. Now assuming your DVDP supports subtitles for Divx files then all you will need to do is name the subtitle file with the same filename as the movie/Divx/avi file and then enable subtitles in the DVDP and they will show up on the TV. No need to embed them.

Guys, looking for a solution.

I download movies using torrents on my laptop. Transfer the same to a USB drive that I hook up to my DVD player to watch a movie on my LCD.

There are some movies that I want to watch with subtitles. Is there any way of doing this ? I mean downloading the subtitles separately and then somehow embed them in the movie and play it ?

It can be done using VLC player when viewing it on the laptop. But how do I do it while watching it through a DVD player ???

I download all my subtitles from here :-

SubtitleSource.org - Your source for subtitles

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back