Moving to chennai

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
Chennai guys, I am looking for a interior decorator to do up my home in Hiranandani upscale. It’s a 4bhk approx 2700 sq feet. If anyone has contacts or recommendations kindly let me know. Thank you.

Thanks Midhun will definately catch up with all the Chennaities soon! Thanks for the heads up with the stabiliser. Any particular model u recommended?

Ok so now that I'll be Chennai soon, what are the items I need to buy wrt voltage fluctuations and stuff? In Mumbai didn't need anything. But Chennai is different I guess.

Voltage fluctuations in metro isn't that much bad compared to rural (where i live).. This can depend from area to area in metro too.. I would suggest you to observe on the same once you are here in Chennai and add stabilizer if needed..

Voltage fluctuations in metro isn't that much bad compared to rural (where i live).. This can depend from area to area in metro too.. I would suggest you to observe on the same once you are here in Chennai and add stabilizer if needed..

Its necessary Elango. Even my area has fluctuations and adding a stab is always beneficial.

Do we have any thread for Chennai folks to discuss? About dealers, speakers availability, deals, prices, etc. It would be really helpful.

Hi

There is no dedicated thread....i recall a Hyderabad thread recently being active where a whatsapp group is being created or something......

Regardless, Chennai members will PM you their details.....

Hi

There is no dedicated thread....i recall a Hyderabad thread recently being active where a whatsapp group is being created or something......

Regardless, Chennai members will PM you their details.....
I saw that Hyderabad thread. That's why this question. :p

Ha ha.....shortly it will follow....i have also asked Mods to include a search feature by location which will also help.....hope it gets considered and introduced for all of us.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back