Multi-Driver headphones in AliExpress

Its actually 5driver for each, 4BA+1DD.. i had chance to demo these and experience wasnt great.. it has typical V shaped signature with aggressive highs.. Tin audio T2 would be better option than these in similar price range..

Its actually 5driver for each, 4BA+1DD.. i had chance to demo these and experience wasnt great.. it has typical V shaped signature with aggressive highs.. Tin audio T2 would be better option than these in similar price range..
But if you are willing to spend, get bgvp dm6. A real giant killer. R.

But if you are willing to spend, get bgvp dm6. A real giant killer. R.
Have tried it, its clean sounding but V shaped signature and has hot treble which is evident with neutral sources like Fiio Q5.. Bass goes deep with good texture, but no way a giant killer.. massdrop plus has more resolution than DM6, kanas pro has better tonality..

I own a NiceHCK HK6 and the sound signature is really pleasant on the ears, the mids are engaging , the treble is smooth and low end is punchy though does not extend very deep (can be due to my source). I unfortunately have not yet listened to any other Chi-Fi (BGVP DM6 or Kansas Pro) , but the one I have is much better than any sub 10k earphones i have listened till date (1more Triple Driver/Fidue A73 ).

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back