Mumbai: 96% of patients on oxygen beds haven’t taken even 1 Jab

Quite an interesting article.

Not shocking at all. The level of Covid misinformation and denialism is unbelievable. I personally know a senior citizen and her adult daughters who stubbornly refuse to take the vaccine till date. To have that "aura of invincibility" is not only delusional but frightening not to mention the risk these covidiots pose to the rest of society.

Not shocking at all. The level of Covid misinformation and denialism is unbelievable. I personally know a senior citizen and her adult daughters who stubbornly refuse to take the vaccine till date. To have that "aura of invincibility" is not only delusional but frightening not to mention the risk these covidiots pose to the rest of society.
As Alexander the Great famously told Seleucus about India: "How amazing is this land!"

Quite an interesting article.

I have no sympathy for such people who got admitted in hospitals due to not taking the vaccines ... Only one thing I would like to say to them "ENJOY YOUR STAY IN HOSPITAL".

I have no sympathy for such people who got admitted in hospitals due to not taking the vaccines ... Only one thing I would like to say to them "ENJOY YOUR STAY IN HOSPITAL".
The idiocracy of some people puts the whole nation at Risk.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back