Music 'can enhance wine taste'

Hi,

Well sorry buddy but I didn't understand a damn thing :confused: ( read have no clue bout the wine or whisky or whatever they referred to) !! Am not much of drinker:D ( Read don't drink) So I cannot comment :p!!

Regards.

My wife says yes to BBC article, but she has little taste in music. so particleman should be right ;)

I'm the only person in my company who don't drink :(

I don't know if music can enhance the taste of wine but I am sure you need wine to "enhance" some types of music.

Ranjeetji hum wine nahin peete!! Aur kuch pilao to kuch gyaan de.
In fact i agree with particleman more than the BBC in this case!

Interesting...I've been drinking wine all my life, thanks to the upbringing amidst a lot of Christian friends and neighbors! - And no, am not one.

Don??t know if music "can" affect the taste of wine, but I definitely enjoy a glass of wine during my late night music sessions, its a different matter that sometimes, glasses translates to empty bottles on a good day!:rolleyes:

Cheers.

My wife says yes to BBC article, but she has little taste in music.

Good sir, while I am most impressed by your bravery and do not wish to cast aspersions, I cannot help but suspect that she does not browse this forum? :D For the record, I should like to state that the Wife is always right. Always. Right.

Ranjeetji, I am in total agreement with the " spirit " of the article-
Wine & music are indeed made for each other.
In my long & chequered life , I've observed time & again that one enhances the enjoyment of the other.
Indeed, at either a boozing session or a music session, it is the presence of females which can screw up the session-hence the made for each other remark!
What do you say, pal ?

Absolutely Kamal, though I haven't had many opportunities to have gathering where soothing music was being mixed with wine, but I am sure your made for each other thingie has weight.

Oh yeah, women may safely stay out when we are trying "new things" with our audio system, LOL.

...I am in total agreement with the " spirit " of the article-
Wine & music are indeed made for each other.
In my long & chequered life , I've observed time & again that one enhances the enjoyment of the other...
What do you say, pal ?

LOL. May be we have just the right product mix here!

BEN BLANC STUDIO

Cheers!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back