• Verymuch

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Not so

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should also worth taking along "Meeting by the river" - by Pt. Vishwamohan Bhat and Ry Cooder.
Also worth trying "Dead Man Walking" album - has a range and variety of nos in that.

Cheers...Surya

Eric Clapton's Unplugged - This CD covers most of the musical spectrum starting from the acoustic double-bass all the way up to some delicate percussion instruments (e.g. one instrument looks like wind chimes but is played by hand)...ofcourse there is EC's acoustic guitar and vocals and grand piano by Chuck Leavell...interspersed with silent passages too...mighty useful for testing.

Mr. Kool
I will def need Lossless Formats in that case which is very difficult to find
probably if you have already come across any
please help me
thanks
Hercule

The stuff available in .Ape file format which is much higher in size compare to mp3 format i am very soon going to post some Rs links for all to download.

In hindi,

'Taron mein sajke apne sooraj se' from Jal bin Machli Nritya bin bijli. is a wonderful track for stereo.

Other than this, track 5 from Taal. Its a musical piece.

The other common music video used in most of the showrooms is the BlueMan Group.

I absolutely love it, the piano smashing & big drums are just like hitting a huge concrete wall on the chest. (shame they are still DD 5.1)

The other common music video used in most of the showrooms is the BlueMan Group.

I'm not a huge fan of Celine dion, but Live in vegas, Bluray is near reference quality. The spectrum, Range and beauty of her Vocal is uncomparable to any other music concerts i heard in HD.

Visually: oral fixation from shakira is stunning in bluray

Hi,

Sunil you seems to have a big load of blue ray stuff man !! good you have access to it you are making maximum use of it !! we on the other hand are stuck without it !!

By the way Sunil did you read the mail ?? I still have not got the reply.Aslo checkout my new cable post.

Regards.

I buy every single bluray, but keep only the reference quality ones & rest goes to ebay / famous forums as second hand. Still i get the same money I paid less postage

Hi,
good you have access to it you are making maximum use of it !!

Hi,

Thats even better buddy !! so how's the blue-ray scene there now ? after the death of HD-DVD ?? prices are crashing or going up ??

Regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back