Musical Fidelity Amplifier availability

Lizard King

Who are the dealers/ distributors of Musical Fidelity in India?
Are the prices realistic or jacked up like in case of Parasound?
Audio Planet name is popping up in Google search. But the website is dud, no links are working, no contact information is available.

Last edited:
There is an M3SI listed in Hifimart. Not sure if they deal in their entire product range. You can check with them though.

Mr. Marbin, 9819257839. He has the M6Si in stock. He also has the PS Audio Class D lineup and Ortofon carts and replacements.

Thanks a ton. I'm not planning to buy immediately, just listing my options in case I upgrade from my Marantz PM8006.
Also looking at Hegel/ Parasound etc.

Same here. I'm thinking of upgrading my Odyssey. Don't know if an IA in this range would be a proper upgrade or more of a lateral thingy.

M6Si is going for 340. PS Audio Stellar GainCell and S300 combo @ 390.

The HALO HINT6 is fully loaded and the MRP @ 362 leaves a bit of room for bargaining.

Same here. I'm thinking of upgrading my Odyssey. Don't know if an IA in this range would be a proper upgrade or more of a lateral thingy.

M6Si is going for 340. PS Audio Stellar GainCell and S300 combo @ 390.

The HALO HINT6 is fully loaded and the MRP @ 362 leaves a bit of room for bargaining.
You have the top end Odyssey. If you want an integrated amp thats a step up, none of the amps listed here would really qualify. A preamp upgrade maybe something to consider

OP did you finally buy/upgrade your speakers? I remember you had a thread on Focals and B&Ws running, right ?
Will be updating you soon. Long description, didn't find the time to write up.
Maybe over the weekend.

M6Si is going for 340.
That's a sad price considering US price is around $2700 to $2800 and available in UK for £2500.
Many brands like Marantz/ CA etc are very close to international prices. With little negotiations they may even be cheaper. OTOH many brands have their head in the clouds.

That's a sad price considering US price is around $2700 to $2800 and available in UK for £2500.
Many brands like Marantz/ CA etc are very close to international prices. With little negotiations they may even be cheaper. OTOH many brands have their head in the clouds.
Its nothing short of looting...also if these some issue with the amp it will be a headache to get it sorted.. even if that's covered under warranty

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back