My 2-Channel Audio Gear including DIY Speakers

Ishlesh, plz tell me whether bolton woofers and philips speakers/tweeters are still sold in chandigarh. We used to purchse philips from sector 18's venus radios.:sad::sad:

You might get them from venus/ some other stores in Sec 18 Electronics market, but all these store a very limited Range.

For the entire range of Bolton Drivers/ Crossovers - you will have to go to their exclusive dealership in Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, by the name of SILVERTONE.

Regards,

Ishlesh

You might get them from venus/ some other stores in Sec 18 Electronics market, but all these store a very limited Range.

For the entire range of Bolton Drivers/ Crossovers - you will have to go to their exclusive dealership in Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, by the name of SILVERTONE.

Regards,

Ishlesh

Hai Ishlesh, thanx for providing me the name of actual manufacturer of Bolton which i did not knw. Will u plz tell me the shop no. in bhagirath place?

I would also want to know which one is better - dome tweeter or paper cone tweeter.

I also talked to some person yesterday at Melody House who told me that they now do not sell woodstock since woodstock is not coming in the market and it was an analogue amp. Now digital amps like M&D ( Marantz and Denon) are available with them. Will u plz tell me where in Delhi we can get Woodstock to buy.:licklips::eek:hyeah::D:eek::p:yahoo::rolleyes:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back